Fergus Webber's Observation Banquit (fwob)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A new dawn

Hello and welcome, my name is Fergus Webber and I am an web industry observer. What is one of those you might ask, well let me explain, i don't actually build website's, I observe them it is my self-appointed task to look at (i.e observe) websites and leave valuble critiques for the designers of those webstites, up until know I have done that in the comments of there weblogs or on the showcase sites such as SmileGala or CSSBolt and I will continue to do so (look out for my name), but more and more I will be keeping my observations here, not just abotu websites but the industry as a hole. So I welcome you to my little corner of the web and look forward to enlightening you further in to the future and beyond.

Your Fergus Webber.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home