Fergus Webber's Observation Banquit (fwob)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Two big for there boots

Ten minutes ago i sent out a email to Molly Holesome, Dougal Bowamn, John Hick, Mark Kley,Dan Ciderhouse and Graham Bumfluff and I am still waiting for a reply. It's unbelivable how these people are so great that they can't reply to me strate away. Well there loss because i could send them some muhc needed traffic.

anyway, here for you is the email that I sent:

If you can answer these three questions in the next ten minutes I will put them on my site for you (http://fwob.blogspot.com/) and you will get some extra traffic. Also, I don't think your site validates, you should fix that before I post your answers.

1: When you are making your website do you like to use Abode PageMilk or do you prefer to let Macromedia Firewherks create the HTML and tables for you?

2: If you are so great how come my Mum has never heard of you?

3: How many pizzas do yuo eat in one day?

Ciao
FW


--
// Fergus Webber
// Web industry observer
// http://fwob.blogspot.com/
// gmail: ferguswebber@gmail.com

// If yuo wuld like to contract me to observe something for you
please email with details of the observation and anticipated observation timeline.

Ciao, Fergus.

IMPORTANT UPDATES

Dougal Bowman has now replied but it is rubbish, look:

Hi. This is the send program at stopdesign.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Mark Kley has replied now two:


Thank-you for your email. I am sorry but I am very busy at the moment,
but luckily my chimp Scooter has had time to answer your questions.

> 1: When you are making your website do you like to use Abode PageMilk
> or do you prefer to let Macromedia Firewherks create the HTML and
> tables for you?

Eeek

> 2: If you are so great how come my Mum has never heard of you?

Eeeeek


> 3: How many pizzas do yuo eat in one day?

Eeeek eeeek



Kind regards

Malarkey

And now graham Bunfluff too:

I'll join in but I don't want any traffic as it's not deserved.
Perhaps send it to Oxfam or something.


1: When you are making your website do you like to use Abode PageMilk
or do you prefer to let Macromedia Firewherks create the HTML and
tables for you?

I always try to shop in Tescoes casuse I find its cheaper than
Sailsberrys but if I had to, I'd use PageMilk corrs it's what I use at
the weekends aneway.

> 2: If you are so great how come my Mum has never heard of you?

Mrs Webber knows me I think, I used to deliver the Sunday papers back in 86'.

> 3: How many pizzas do yuo eat in one day?

Sorry can you be more speciffic.

John Hick now too:

Wheeeeree's myyyyy teeeaaa

Whooooaahhhh, ann eeemailll. Cooollll

Cheers,
Jon

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be calling the RSPAC today, I'm not sure but I think it's againsy the law to have a monkey work for you, especialy so late at night. But I guese if you pay peanuts what do you expect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home