Fergus Webber's Observation Banquit (fwob)

Friday, July 01, 2005

flowers ha ha ha

Tonight I had a email from someone saying i was someone else and it had a link to a site called Joshuank I think it is prononuced Joshua Wank! ha ha!

anyway i went over for a look at the site and remember it now from SmileGala and it needed to be observed in some detail.

Fisrtly the guy behind it Josh Oxen says he is a web developer but his site wasnt designed by him it was done by a girl called Denise Radencovich which would explain why he has girly flowers all over it.

Really this is the most stupid site I have seen, he has even forgot to take of the lines you get with graphics design software, he left it on, look top right ha ha!

Also I see his site is not valid and the best bit of all is if you do a LiveSearch but just press the space bar in the live search form, the site will break for you ha ha!

I also only read one of his blogs about sumthing and left because it is the most boring, self-indulgent rubbish I have ever red. He has a link for me on his site and i think that is why someone thought he was me but i am not him, he is a twat and i am not.

11 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous John Oxton said…

    You mean there was a link on my site until you posted this shit. What a cunt you are, I send you some fucking traffic and this is what thanks I get in return.

    You want to learn to spell you fucking loser and get your facts right before you go tossing this shit around. I tell you, if I find out where abouts in the UK you are based... you're in big fucking trouble!

    By the way take this post down now!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Jared Christensen said…

    You're giving me a headache.

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fergal, may I say that before you start slateing other peoples work, take a look at your own code, 11 warnings mate 11, and your just using a bloody tempelate. Call yourself a web designer, par!

    Jared, I always stamp on my left foot with my right foot when i have an headache, it doesnt stop the headache but you focus on your foot for a while, works best wth flip flops on.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you in stylegala?
    i think not.

    do you have a domain?
    nope. it's blogspot.

    okay. see you fergie.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous TooL said…

    haha! this shit is priceless. Just found your site on my most boring day at work. ha ha!

    Is john really getting mad

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you say boring and self indulgent, which site were you talking about. Oh....so not yours then....right....o

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To be fair even if John didn't do the actual design doesnt mean he's not a web developer. I think its a great shame that his site is now down as he had a lot of interesting things to say and he could also spell! Unlike some little scrotum rashes we could mention!

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Montri M said…

    Well, about the LiveSearch things you mentioned about, it doesn't break!
    You just have to wait until the whole page finish its loading. The right panel couldn't appear instantly because its content doesn't arrive at your browser yet. This's the way the browser work, well, I don't sure about IE but this's how my FireFox work. Come on.. You had better checked it clearly before blaming things on someone like that!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://jhmzziix.com/mxfl/jwwt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dehkecyf.com/vszk/blbb.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://jhmzziix.com/mxfl/jwwt.html | http://txcnsxyf.com/ptlz/dpik.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home