Fergus Webber's Observation Banquit (fwob)

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My bloody brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness bloody sake i don't believe it I go on my annual holiday to Margate and forget to log off and my little shit of a brother plays a joke on me he is such a idiot and I am so sorry you thought I was dead but I am not I am here I am alive and well and better for my holiday. I have been catching up on the world of news and noticed Dunstard Orchard has hanged up his blogger gloves, does anyone think it is funny that he works for Apple and his name is Orchard, Apple Orchard... ha ha haa. I see as well that Joshua Wank is gone, which is great frankly as that guy was a bit of a tosser really... way toooo serious about it all. I also see Design in Plight is gone but you can still buy some copies, which seems pointless to me when blogger are giving away grate designs for free.

So did you delete my feed or are you still here wiht me?

38 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home